They say we are a product of the people that we spend the most time with….
But how often do we stop to think about the fact that WE are one of those five people for someone else (likely many other people).
How often do we stop to think about what is the impact and influence is that we having on those around us each day…
Are those around us lifted up and inspired by our words? Do they feel supported and encouraged by our actions? Do our behaviours allow them space to be heard and seen?
Or do they feel brushed off, unimportant, unseen and uninspired? Quite often we can take those closest to us for granted.
In the personal development growth workshop I ran for a team last week we unpacked how self awareness and giving are some of the core traits of a high performing person – a person who is living as the best version of themselves – and addressed this concept of how we impact others helped all of us to become more self aware, and consider how we can best show up each day for those around us.
We then unpacked what habits and behaviours we each needed to ensure we did regularly to ensure we were able to show up as that best version of ourselves for those around us.
So, take a moment to consider today:
- Who are the people in your life you have impact and influence over?
- What is the impact and influence you’re currently having on them?
- Is there a shift or improvement that can be made?
- How can you ensure you do to be able to have the energy and time to show up for these people as your best self?
- What are the specific habits and behaviours do you need to work on to ensure you can do this?
I would love to hear your thoughts and what you realise from this thought process.
P.s if you’re interested in personal development training and coaching for you or your team, get in touch - https://linktr.ee/HermioneG
Click here to have a FREE 30 minutes discovery call with me.