5 Tips to Build Rapport with Potential Clients
As a property manager, you know how important it is to build trust and rapport with potential clients. But how do you do it in a way that feels authentic and genuine, without coming across as pushy or salesy?
That's why we've put together 5 tips to help you build stronger connections with potential clients to help you win more new business…
1. Listen more than you talk: People love to be heard, so make sure you're actively listening to their needs, concerns, and questions.
2. Show empathy: Put yourself in their shoes and show that you understand their perspective.
3. Be responsive: Respond to their inquiries quickly and professionally, even if it's just to say you need more time to provide a complete answer.
4. Share your knowledge: Share your expertise with them in a way that's helpful and informative.
5. Follow up: Don't let your connection fizzle out. Follow up with them in a way that shows you care about their needs and want to help them achieve their goals.
If you're ready to take your rapport-building skills to the next level and learn how to win more new business through a unique and no salesy approach… we invite you to join our upcoming masterclass: Non-Sleazy Selling - A Masterclass for property managers to learn how to sell with ease, without being salesy and sleazy.
In this masterclass, you'll learn how to build greater trust and rapport with potential clients, create a winning sales process that feels comfortable and effective for you, connect deeper with your clients to show them you truly understand their needs, sell to clients based on their needs (not just what you want to tell them), and sign more clients without dropping your fees.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn how to sell in a way that feels authentic and aligned with your values. Click here to reserve your spot now.